Connecting You With Our Knowledge!
Fluid & Gas
Our range of standard Gas & Fluid quick release connectors can be supplied for a vast range of applications.
We can offer the following options:
- Different materials of construction
- Valved or Unvalved
- Application specific seal materials
- Flat Faced or Open Valved
- Safety features to cover H&S requirements
- Cleaned and certified for Medical/Pharmaceuticals
- ISO Standard profiles
Our hydraulic connectors are manufactured to the highest standard so that there are no issues with operation when interchanging with your current products.
- ISO ‘A’ – Sizes 1/8″ to 2″ – working pressure 250 bar
- Flat face – 1/4″ to 1.1/4″ – working pressure 350 bar
- Very low volumeric expansion
- ISO ‘B’ also available
- Adaptors available to all international thread standards
- Adaptors available: Male, female, flange, straight, 45°, 90°, swept, compact, tees, plugs caps, bulkheads, lock nuts
- All components in carbon and stainless steel
With our Multi-Connection Products, different mediums/sources can be connected in one movement, using one manual or automatic control mechansim. By using one control mechanism, we can offers many benefits for manufacturers.
These can include the following:
- Reduced machine changeover downtime
- Reduced footprint
- Reduced production cycle time
- Increased operator and production safety
Our systems can be supplied off the shelf or we can look at your aplication and develop a solution alongside our OEM design engineering teams covering all stages from concept through to an installed manufactured product.
Quick release connectors are used in every walk of life. This covers industries across the board from injection moulding through to Nuclear.
We have connection solutions suitable for the following industries:
- Injection Moulding
- Renewable Energies
- Hydrogen and CNG/NGV Distribution
- Oil & Gas